Friday, May 8, 2009

What’s The Next Stop???



Mind spinning, what’s the next stop? Just yesterday we were in korea? Now, we are back in Japan for the coming concert tomorrow, I wave goodbye once again to my homeland Korea to say hello to Japan. Once again, I’m going to leave my family behind this is something it makes me feel bad, but somehow I can deal with it since I’ve been in this situation for so long. I know I can handle this and the feeling of emptiness. Right now, I feel excited to perform and be on stage again. For sure it will be a blockbuster like the first concert we have in Kobe. I will be busy again; I need to write something here…


photo by: immaschool.com share by Kathy

4 comments:

  1. aaah, i am also excited because of tomorrow. good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck... I know you guys will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. micky, good luck! i don't care if you're the real Park yoochun, it doesnt matter anymore, i love your writings, and besides even you are not real, you are better to write than the real Park yoochun...just my opinion...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the next stop fake micky? i think the next stop is hell! you are fake and when you die, you will get to hell, are you going to get mad at me? well even if you get mad, you will never get me, you dont even know who i am but i know who you are, fake micky yoochun, that what I know aout you

    ReplyDelete