Thursday, May 7, 2009

Your Love Always Shine



In a world of sadness and fears

You are there and wipe my tears

Loving you feel so right

You made everything so right

Having you in my life

It’s worth living my life

You become my light inside my heart

It’s your love that melts my heart

All the worries and pain inside of me

You take it away and loving all of me

You’re the reason why my heart beats again

You’re the one can ease all my pain

I don’t know what magic you have

You make me surrender every thing I have

Through rain or even sunshine

Your loves always shine

You are always there loving me

Giving all your love just for me

I couldn’t ask for more than anything

Your love is more than anything

I am thankful for having you in my life

I am grateful to God for giving you in my life

Now that I have you and you have me

We can share our love together, just you and me

My heart will never stop loving you

And all the love I have is only for you…

4 comments:

  1. After this you still think I might Write better then you? No way.

    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ahri!! i just got back again, thanks for the comments, still you are good in writing huh! hahaha you are really good believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Blush*
    Coming from you... It's a huge compliment
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahh! XD I love this poem! =) You just write the greatest poems! xD Ahri and Francesca and so does Raji sis and Nisa sis! They write nice poems too! xD wahh!

    ReplyDelete