Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LOVE LETTER



My love, this is what I feel for you…

From the day I met you,

I have a strange feeling inside my heart

I never knew at all what I feel

Until you become part of my life

And change my world in an instant

Then I realized, I was falling for you

What I feel for you is love, I knew it

I am sure it was love because I feel it by heart

From then, my heart never stops to beat

I always longing for you

I keep on missing you

I can’t wait another day to be with you

My heart filled with excitement, to be with you again

My day is complete when were together

And I feel special having you around

I don’t know how to express my love for you

So I write it here for you to know

That every word I say is true

This love I feel is only for you

Because my heart beats only for you…

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Her heart will skep a beat when she reads this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish...she still never come by here, she said she will drop by but i guess shes busy just like me, i still believe in her, hey! my feelings for her is not that big deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. because i can handle it, i can manage, i survive, i never break down, she can never make me crazy even she make me fall in love with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. But love is suposed to make you crazy, right? True love makes your heart miss that special person to the point of where you think you'll go mad, right?

    ReplyDelete