Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LOVING YOU IN A SILENT WAY…



You don’t know my name

To you I didn’t exist

You never notice me

You don’t care to look at me

I keep on wishing for you

That someday you will be mine

I know it is impossible for you

To give your attention

To see me by your eyes

I’m dreaming of you

Longing for your love

It’s hard to feel this way

This is the only thing I can do

Ignore the pain and pretend I’m ok

I guess I don’t have a chance

To feel your love

To make you mine

I suffer but you never know

I cry but you never see

I fall down but you didn’t notice

So I have to keep this feeling

And loving you in a silent way…

1 comment:

  1. You tell out the true feeling of loving someone who dont know we're exist.
    Whenever thinking of that person, loneliness will always come near you after that.
    Arrgh!! That's bad! But it's a process! T_T

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete