Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THIS IS ME



I’ve been in battle…

I fight left and right

They thought I was strong

I never fall down

They thought I never cry

But inside my heart I am crying

I never show it

I try to hide it

I collapse when I feel weak

They just don’t know I stumble

I never show what I feel

They don’t understand how I feel

I try to hold on and fight

They always bring me down

I’m nowhere to go

I am always wrong

They never see the right thing I do

They only see what is wrong in me

It’s hurt me deeply

But I never give up

I don’t want to fall down

I have to stand tall

Be proud of myself

You cannot make me

What you want me to be

This is me…

I am exactly what I am to be...

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friends are there to back you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are always there, tell me is hard to love me? or even to like me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all. You are an easy person to love. It's easy to fall for your heart. That why I'm sure she loves you

    ReplyDelete
  4. 저것은 당신 의 또 다른 사람이다 또는 말하는 무슨과의 누군가 의 당신은 유일하다, 당신 ave 선물이 다만 다른 사람들을, 우리이다 당신의 친구 지원할 것이다 당신을, 그것이다 저 hyun joong 꺼리지 않는

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! We always support whatever you want to do! That's the meaning of friend!

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete