Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE ONLY THING I MADE IT RIGHT


There are times I want to give up on you, let you go and move on with my life without you but I realized would be my fate will change if I let you go? Would it make a difference when I give up on you? It always the same thing, I fall, I get hurt, I stand and fall in love again. I keep on fighting for love; I keep on fighting for you. When it comes to you, I feel I’m in war or battle that I have to win your heart for me to be a better warrior. I just want you to know, I will never give up for something good like you and since you came in my life, you made thing right, when it comes to loving,  to love you is the only thing I made it right…

4 comments:

  1. Your strength gives me strength...
    Don't give... think about the reward when you win your battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even i get lose, i never win at all, still i never lose my faith and hope, somewhere along the way, i will survive

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't lose your faith... it's part of the way i guess, to lose hope sometimes, the important is to get it back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You're right! Do not give up! =)

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete