Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WORK OF ART



Here are my own art creation, I made this one in Photoshop software, I learn Photoshop with our graphics and art staff, this is my first wallpaper in my account, I know is not really cute or attractive just like the other wallpaper you see but I’m proud of my own work so I share it with you. . .

The other one is a background wallpaper i made for the group; I made this one and put my group picture on it. Nothing especial on this wallpaper but I like the tribal symbol so I choose it to be my background. . .






7 comments:

  1. Finally!
    It's not that bad for a start! i like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah im just a beginner but i like the first one i made, forever...now im improve a little

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done , i dun know how to use this but i got it in my comp

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi yoochun i read that you like photoshop so i wanna show you some draw :
    http://www.3dvf.com/modules/galeriev2/artiste.php?idartist=779&p=&t=&c=

    or you can clik on my name(hajar)

    i'm waitingyoue reply my friend who drawn ok clik on the pic for larger
    thank you .......^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! XD I saw those pictures in your friendster account! XDD Those two pictures were once your friendster background~ XDD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm.. Why i felt the forever park yoo chun dont really look like you??
    I know its you, but... i feel you look like.. donghae?? >.<

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete