Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BLAME ME NOT



I don’t have intention to hurt anyone here; I didn’t mean to make people confused. I never ask anyone to leave or to go away, I want people to stay but if you don’t like to stay, you are free to go. I don’t know why I feel guilty even I didn’t do something wrong, people blaming me that because of me many suffer, that it’s all my fault. Why it has to be my fault when I didn’t do something bad? I’m tired of people keep on blaming me, pointing their fingers on me when they don’t know the truth. They judge me and accused me like a criminal, I keep on repeating this phrases over and over again, its like nightmares hunting me at night…I wish it will go away so I can have peace of mind…

3 comments:

  1. I don't blame you.
    You are a great person. Somehow people are envious of you. Don't be said.
    I won't live... you'll just have to put up with me for a very, very long time XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to release some burden but believe me, i'll be fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so. you deserve to be happy!

    ReplyDelete