Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BACK HOME



At last, were back home, I miss korea so much…were getting used to this set up, traveling back and forth after heavy work. Last night before we headed home, I update my blogs and posted some of my writings and reflections. Last night most of my entries are deep, I want to share my reflections with you people that’s why I posted serious entries well I am hoping when you drop by on my site you will learn something from what I wrote here, whether you care to read or not, its ok with me, I still want to share my thoughts with you and that is all matters to me for now…

3 comments:

  1. I, at least, always learn something new from you and about you. Somehow you are an expert at puzzling me... and you are the first person that ever done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo
    i write stories and films
    the love story... the sad...the seriously and the funny
    i have a lot of ideas
    i write lyrics i would not be like your skill but i try to give the better instead of always
    ( whenever i writ something that i learned that heroes is one or two from tvxq hhh^^)
    so what you can tell me do with my i deas ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did learnt something from reading your entries. =) Most of the time it helps me! xD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete