Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BE MINE!!!



I will cross a thousand mile

Just to make you mine

I will travel from time to time

For you to be mine

You can’t surrender your heart easily

But I know you can fall easily

You cannot stop your heart from falling

I know to me you are falling

You try to hide it

You try not to show it

You make me invisible in your eyes

But I see love in your eyes

You pretend you don’t love me

When the truth you can’t get enough of me

You didn’t say I love you to me

But it shows that you love me

I will never force you this time

To tell me you love me all this time

I know someday you will say

All the words I want you to say

You can never fake the feeling

When true love is what you are feeling

I’m just here waiting for you

Until you say “I love you…”

1 comment:

  1. heyyy !MICKY *shouting loudly*
    i really love this poem , it touch me !

    take care TVXQ ^^
    ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete