Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE SHEEP AND THE PIG

Have you ever wondered why Jesus chose the sheep and not the pig in his sermons? He could have said “I am a good shepherd and you are my pigs!” (Ouch!)

The reason why Jesus chose the sheep and not the pig because they have different traits and character.

First, the sheep is quiet animal. The pig on the other hand is loud and boisterous.

Second, the sheep is a humble animal. The pig is proud and arrogant and throws his weight around.

Third, the sheep tries to clean itself when dirty. The pig on the other hand, stays and wallows in a mud.

Are you a “sheep”?

Or would you rather be a “pig”?

5 comments:

  1. -.-' I think I'm a Sheep even though sometimes I have a bad temper... why do I have the feeling Nayo would just say different!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im da pig!
    i miss you my friend...
    im so stupid to comment once again here XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh? who are you? you still welcome here you know, you miss me? you didn't say your name, hey ahri! what you mean nayo would say different?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nayo, my bestfriend, is always saying I'm too temperamental sometimes and most of times she says I lack too much confidence in myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puhahaha...
    I'm the pig,but sometimes i was a sheep...
    >_<
    -Lanny-

    ReplyDelete