Thursday, May 7, 2009

All Alone



You said you love me

You will never leave me

I believe in every word you say

Believing that you will stay

I thought your promise is true

That your love was true

How come you left me all alone?

When you know I can’t live alone

You hurt my heart

You break it apart

Now what left to me are tear

In my heart there is fear

Someday, I will get over you

I will never think of you

No more tears to cry

My eyes will dry

Soon my heart will heal

And I will find love that is real…

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a mistake was made when sending !!!
    here again the right one XD:

    i said i love you and i will never leave you alone
    and always be there by your side
    but you are too high
    its not a mountain i can climb
    so i have to leave it behind
    i have to let you fall apart
    because you will never be mine
    just now i realize
    there is no more hope in my eyes
    my heart is only crying
    because i would like to be with you
    every day, every night, just with you
    but you will get over me
    and i hope for you to be happy
    but never forget, there can only be one true love in your life
    the kind of love that lets you lose your mind
    the true love never again you will find
    my love is true
    but your love is not for me
    this is why i had to face the truth
    you dont love me, but i'll always do ...

    ReplyDelete