Thursday, May 7, 2009

I AM FALLING FOR YOU, NOBODY BUT YOU!




I thought you leave me behind
That you can no longer be mine
Because you said goodbye to me
Taking all your love away from me
You think i cannot love you
Because i am a star for you
You think you cant reach me
That you cannot have me
You give up your feelings for me
And try your best to forget me
You dont know how you hurt my heart
Even my soul is broken apart
You dont know what i really feel
What i feel for you is real
I never hide my feelings
I express my feelings
I did my best to show it
But still you dont see it
You were just too blind not to see
That in my dreams is you I see
Maybe I didnt say I love you
But in my heart i love no one but you
You dont know how much i need you
And all I can think about is you
Maybe i am high like a sky
But it's you who make me fly
My heart is longing for you everyday
And i want you more and more each day
No matter how hard not to admit
I cannot fool my heart so I have to admit
I am falling for you, nobody but you
And no one can't stop me for loving you...

No comments:

Post a Comment