Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who Do You Think You Are?



Who are you to point fingers on me?

You say stupid things against me

How could you judge me like an innocent

When you things you said is none sense

You are blaming me for the mistake I didn’t do

Accusing of crime I didn’t do

Who are you to judge me?

Tearing every pieces of me

You have no right to tell who I am

When you don’t know who I am

How could you say those things against me?

When you have no idea who is me

Who do you think you are?

I don’t care who you are

You can never make me down

It’s you who will fall down

You have nothing good to say

So I don’t care what you say

Whatever you do and say

I will never walk away

I won’t waste time on you

I feel shame on you…

 

4 comments:

  1. say you want to say, say i am fake and i am not real, i don't even give a care, you don't even know me at all, you can never make me fall, this is me, whether you say im fake not real, you cannot change the way i am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can change who you are! It's good that you're thinking like this! No matter what I'm still supporting you and your writings! XD So does Francesca, Ahri and the others! I'm sure they do! xD YooChun Fighting! ^x^ v

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes~ my twin thats the spirit~! dont care even a single thing they say to u... let them say what they want... we are human.. human and people are not perfect... REMEMBER WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU~!

    ReplyDelete