Thursday, May 7, 2009

No Time For My Family…Wrong!



Many people say that because of our hectic schedule, we don’t have time to our family this is something proven wrong. As I said, maybe we don’t have much time to spend with our family but not totally we don’t have time. We only have limited time to spend with them due to our working schedule but once we have free time, I make it sure to myself that I will give time for them. Since we travel a lot and we feel time is running out for us, we value each moment with our family. On my part, I take all the chances I have just to spend time with my mom, yoohwan and my pet harang. When I’m with them, my mind is free from worries and all I can think about is “business” not “work”. For sure you know our ice cream shop will open soon so there are many things I have to do while were here in Korea. I think I am old enough to have my own business and help my mom to manage it but since I have other things to do aside from managing our business, I let yoohwan to help mom while I am away and working. For now, I have to enjoy each moment I have with my family and play with my pet harang…I miss them so much…

2 comments:

  1. your family is the only one who will never leave you and will always be by your side!
    love them as much as you can because their love for you will never ever fade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD They miss you very much too. =) xD Family is always the one whose always by your side. xD They're always there for you! xD They give the most love of all people! xD They're the greatest of all greats! xD GELATO TIME-OUT ICE CREAM SHOP! XDD I wanna go to your ice cream shop and enjoy the tasty ice creams! *w* *drools* xD I saw pictures of the ice creams! XDD

    Please tell the others to rest more! =)
    You too! Rest! xD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete