Thursday, May 7, 2009

You Love Me Or Not




I don’t want to you to say goodbye

Because its only makes my heart cry

I don’t want to see you go

Your love I can’t let go

Tell me what to do to make you stay

Say the words; I make the pain go away

Tell me all your fears inside

I will wipe the tears you hide

He hurt you and leaves you cold

I am here; my hands are free to hold

You can cry on my shoulder

My love will be your shelter

I know how much you love him

I know I can’t be just like him

Even he’s the one you love

And it’s me you don’t love

Still my heart beats for you

It will continue to love you

I may not be the one you need

But I am here to give all your need

I may not be the one you love

But I will stay and show you my love

It doesn’t matter it you will love me or not

I will give to you every thing I got

That’s what my love can do for you

Don’t say goodbye and I’ll be there for you…


3 comments:

  1. This poem is a bit sad...
    I'm out of words to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont be sad, its ok, sometimes we have to do sacrifices in love right? soon you will find happiness in the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so... and to you too.
    I understand you.
    Even thought I about to quit :P

    ReplyDelete