Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finding True Love



I travel so far looking for love

I take a journey in a world of love

Trying to find my true love

Hoping that I will have her love

I make a wish in a falling star

That someday I will be her star

I keep on wishing for the love I need

She is the only one that I need

At night I see a vision of her

In my dreams she was there

She was like nightmares hunting me

The feeling was all over me

She makes me puzzled

And my heart struggle

How will I find her?

I don’t know where to find her

All I can do is to make a wish

That someday she will give her kiss

When I will find my true love

I never lose hope to find my love

Maybe I don’t need to look

One day she will come and give her look

I guess I have to wait for her

That someday I will meet her

And when I finally know who is her

I will give all my love just for her

I guess I don’t have to look for her

I don’t even have to wait for her

Time can only tell

If she will come, it will tell

Only God knows who that girl is

Soon I will know who she is

For now I just let my heart to love her

I know it won’t be long and soon I will have her…

1 comment: