Thursday, May 7, 2009

Funny Thing Happen



Just a while ago, before heading home, I was totally strained for helping my mom to decorate our shop. Actually, I didn’t decorate the shop by myself but I was helping my mother to think what design should be fit to our shop. I think it is more harder to think than to do decorating, because when you are thinking, its hard to figure it out what will you do, ideas will just pop up out of nowhere, not like when you are already decorating, all you have to do is to design it because the idea is finally there. Maybe I do a little cleaning but not really decorating, I even saw many people passes by since the shop was glass, people can see me outside. I saw many fans and paparazzi near in our shop and for sure they take a better shot of me. Those candid pictures will come out in the net soon. I’m getting use with those stolen shot and stalker pictures, I don’t have problem with that as long they know their limits then I’m not against with it. The funny thing happen, there was a group of girls passes by and they come near close to the glass, to take a better shot of me, they were so excited that their forehead hit the glass, the sounds was so loud that I take a look of them and smile then they we’re laughing and walk away with shyness in their face…nothing special I was just sharing what I experience this day…

2 comments:

  1. Reading this... I really realised how much I miss my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you enjoy having moments with your family, i even saw the video that you were talking to your mom like discussing something, maybe you are talking what to do in the shop right? actually your shop is good, it will be successful for sure, good luck and god less!!!

    ReplyDelete