Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do You Know How To Love A Guy???

I Think I already like you
Feelings can grow fast 
Let’s not get to rush
To be one tonight
I feel something happen
That between us there’s a spark
We have to satisfy each other heart
Do you know how to love a guy?
If you like me so much
I have to know first
Are you’re kind enough
Do you even care what’s on my mind?
How far you can go for love?
Do you even care what I feel?
Or you just want for fun…
Tell me do you know how to love a guy?
If you want me so much
I have to know the truth
Are you faithful enough?
Do you care what I feel inside?
Before I surrender my heart
First I have to know
How do you love a guy?
If you know how to love a guy
Then show me what you got
Tell me what’s on your mind
Tell me what you feel inside
I need to know the truth
How to love a guy…

1 comment:

  1. So much passion.
    I keep coming over and over to read your poems... I just can't get enought

    ReplyDelete