Friday, May 22, 2009

=IM NOT THE ONE YOU LOVE=



All my life I loved you

You never see how much I love you

I know I’m not the one you love

That you have some you love

For you he is every thing you need

And me is not what you need

He was the one you dreaming at night

The one you hold at night

While the two of you spending time together

I am alone and cry like a river

You never know the pain I feel

Because my feelings is never reveal

You never know I cry for you

My tears flow in my eyes because of you

I try to hide all the pain inside

For you not to know I’m dying inside

Every time I see you with him

I can’t help my self not to envy with him

I wish that I can be him even for one day

So I can feel your love just for one day

He was lucky to have your love

And I am helpless to get your love

I don’t have a chance for you to love me

Because he’s the one you love and not me

I don’t know how long I will be in pain

But I will do my best to ease the pain

All I can do is to accept the truth

He is the one you love and that’s the truth

I guess I have to forget you

And not to think of you

So my heart can be free from sadness

And I can find my own happiness…

5 comments:

  1. im ok as always, it was just a poem nothing is wrong with what i feel now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you about my favorite poem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what favorite poem? and who is the author? oh i remember the poem you made for yunho?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no... about what u told me there is a portuguese poet: Fernando pessoa
    who said:
    "a poet is a pretender
    who pretends to so well
    He even pretends pain
    the pain he trully feels!"

    ReplyDelete