Friday, May 22, 2009

=STAY IN LOVE=


I will be here for you

I will be there for you

When you’re alone in darkness

I will be your light in your dark days

I will be the one will hold you

When your heart is in fear

I want to be the air you breathe

So I can give you life to live

I will be your shelter from the storm

I will stay in your side when you’re in trouble

I will never let go your hand

You will be close to my heart

You will be my soul in my heart

Just think of me and you will never be alone

If you get lost, my heart will find you

I will take you anywhere I go

I keep you here inside my heart forever

I will love you now and forever

As long I’m here love you

You will never walk alone in a journey

We will be together and share one love

You and I will always stay in love…

3 comments:

  1. As usual, a wonderful poem ^^

    Off topic..
    while reading this poem i reached this part
    "I will take you anywhere i go"
    and i misread "take" to "FAKE" -.-'
    i was like OMG!! o.O what's going on T^T
    aah i think i read this word so much that i keep seeing it everywhere --'

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny! its alright, most people thinking about fake, but you know we have to understand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. am i XD!! it's because i'm tired that's why i misread it..
    though it happens all the time to me cause i read so fast :P

    you're right.. we have to be the better people here :)
    and sorry i didn't mean to make fun of your poem.

    Good luck in your concert tomorrow =)or is it today!! XD
    and take care
    ^^
    *GOD, i'm talking too much today --'*
    don't mind me ^^'

    ReplyDelete