Friday, May 22, 2009

=I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE=


Laying in my bed, tears in my eye

Thinking of you makes me cry

My heart is filled with sorrow

When I think all the pain you gave

Why you hurt me this much

You know I love you so much

I can’t stop my heart not to cry

I don’t know how to ease the pain

And make the tears go away

I don’t know why you hurt me

When I do all my best just for you

I’m dealing with this pain

It’s driving me insane

I’m the only one left in pain

Why I have to cry for you

I will be waste my time crying for you

You don’t deserve to be love

You taken for granted all my love

Maybe I will cry just for one night

Maybe tomorrow I will stop crying

Even you make me cry

I’m still willing to try

I still believe in love

And this time when I fall

I will not let my heart to be torn

All my tears will be dry

I can no longer cry…

No comments:

Post a Comment