Friday, May 22, 2009

=ANGEL IN DISGUISE=


Angel in disguise

I see love in your eyes

In your heart there’s a light

Making everything so right

It was just an ordinary day

I found you along the way

Then you look at me

Suddenly, you’re all over me

It was just my lucky day

That you look my way

I don’t know what the reason

Finding you I can’t find a reason

Maybe there’s no reason at all

It was my fate to find you after all

If is was not meant to know you

Then I wouldn’t know you

I guess it was my destiny to find you

And my heart choose to love you

This is the fate of my life

Now I have you in my life

I will treasure you in my heart

I will never break your heart

I will be true to you

And I will honor you

Giving you love so true

Make your dreams come true

I will be here to love you

And I will never leave you...

7 comments:

  1. oooh yoochun really you are a mazeing
    your poems soooooo waw i can't stop read it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss your poems so much... I just love them.
    this one is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this one also!!! i just wrote it 3 days ago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautifull... you are a genious

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahri, i need to go now, yeah this is beautiful just like her...talk to you soon i will be gone for two weeks maybe, or after my birthday, hey i always keep in touch with you when im here we talk right? i need now to rest for later i will be in work...wish me luck, i always be thankful to you, thank you friend, keep the faith! good night!!! fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D
    Ok..Yes... As long as I'm online i'll be here.
    Good luck. I'll be supporting you and having you in my heart, friend.
    Always fighting!
    I'm the one that is thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody encounter an angel in disguise, in different way, different place and different kinds of person..Hope im one of your angel in disguise...take care

    ReplyDelete