Friday, May 22, 2009

= HELLO PEOPLE! =


Hello people!!! As usual, I’m here again writing my journal. Well, it becomes my habit once I have my free time I can’t stop myself not to write and share something to you. Just the other day, when we came back in korea, we have a great time spending our time with our love ones of course including our pets. Well, at least we get some off, I think we deserve to take some off to relax and free our mind. Thank you for keep on waiting for me here, you are so patient to wait for my next writings. Some of you are always there for me every time I am here and I’m thankful that you extend your time and effort just to spend time with me. THANK YOU PEOPLE!!! I will remember you all…I LOVE YOU

10 comments:

  1. we are always here :)

    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cours and we love you and your brother and tvxq so much^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhh he is my friend at friendster
    really he so cute and friendly and handsome....
    he reply on me everytime coooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just replyed to your brother once. -.-' He must not be one of my biggest fans for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it's a pitty he looks like a nice person

    ReplyDelete
  6. yoohwan was so cute like micky yoochun!!! i have big crush o both of them hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. And it became a habit for me to read your entries whenever you update! XD Yes, I agree! You guys should get some time off. It's not good if you guys are always busy. You guys will get sick! "o(@--@)o" and no one wants that! Especially me! I'll die! O__O We will always support you and the other members and also YooHwan. xD kekes~ He's still training but I know he'll be a great celebrity walking under your steps. xDD kekes~

    TVXQ fighting~
    YooHwan Fighting~

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoohwan is in training?
    Uah! so cool! I also bet he will be a big star!

    ReplyDelete