Friday, May 22, 2009

=I STILL LOVE YOU=


Just when I thought I will get over you

Just when I thought I can make it without you

But no matter how hard I try not to think of you

I can’t help myself and my mind is hooked on you

I never think any one else except you

No one in my mind only you

Why it has to be always you

Why I have to think of you

I thought I can move on without you

I can go on with my life without you

I can’t deny to myself, I miss you

I cannot fool my heart, I need you

Every single day, I’m longing for you

Every night, I’m dreaming of you

I have to admit, it’s always been you

My heart keeps on falling for you

It’s always you, no one but you

What can I do to get you?

To be mine again and be with you

More and more, I want you

I can’t get enough of you

Because I still love you…

 

1 comment:

  1. i'm writing this comment as my tears fall.

    this poem makes me doubt myself.
    am i really over him is d question i'm asking myself.

    maybe i am not over him...yet.
    but i will, as time heals all wounds.

    ReplyDelete