Friday, May 22, 2009

=OUR LOVE LIVE=



Take me with you anywhere you go…

I want to be there in place you were there

I want to spend each moment with you

To be with you every single day

I feel the tenderness of your love

Every time you hold me in your arms

The love inside my heart is burning

Every time our lips are touched

When you hold my hand

I feel more complete

Knowing you’re with me

Holding my hand, I never be alone

Together we walk hand in hand

Feeling each others love

Loving each other sweetly

It’s getting better every day

To be with you each day

Nothing compares to this love we have

I love to share my whole life with you

To be with you for the rest of my days

I will hold on to our love until the end

I will never give up until the day is through

The love like ours is unique

You and I are one of a kind

We belong together with the same kind

I know love in our heart will stay

We hold our promises it will never go away

We will be together as we always wanted

No one can separate us

No one can break us apart

We will fight for what we believe

We will make our love live…

No comments:

Post a Comment