Friday, May 22, 2009

=GIRL IN MY DREAMS=


Laying in my bed tonight

Holding my pillow as I close my eyes

Finally it’s clear to me

All the things I want to see

It keeps on playing with my mind

It always hunting me at night

I feel cold thinking of her

I have a vision of her

She’s always there

I always see her every where

I can feel her by senses

I love her a distance apart

She was the one I think of

The one I always longing for

She’s all I ever want

She’s all I ever need

I can’t wait to see her in dreams

To make love with her in a dream

Every time I close my eyes

Her face is all I can see

Thinking of her I feel so empty

I cannot hold her the way I want

I cannot have her the way I like

Maybe I can love her in a silent

Dreaming of her in a lonely night

Wishing for her in dark of night

She can never be mine

She’s just a memory in my mind

She can never be true

She was just a dream

And she is the girl in my dream….

5 comments: