Friday, May 22, 2009

=TELL ME=


Stop playing with my mind

Tell me now what’s on your mind

I just want to know the truth

If you love me or not, tell me the truth

You’re heart is beating for me

I know you’re in love with me

You try to keep what you feel inside

But in your eyes, love cannot hide

You try not to show it what you feel

But you cannot deny what is real

I know the love in your heart is true

In your eyes I see love so true

Is better to tell you love me

Before it’s too late you will lose me

Don’t be afraid to show your love for me

Take a chance and love me

You never know if I will give my heart away

Maybe who knows, I feel the same way

Love me now before you run out of time

Make up your mind, take your time

I’m just here waiting for you to say

All the words I want you to say

When you’re ready tell me right away

Before I get tired and walk away…

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.
    Somehow I have the feeling you are trying to send a message to someone that doesn't know that you love her.
    You have a gift with words and it amazes me everytime I read them, you are able to passa a very strong and message.
    This is just what i feel when i read it. :)

    ReplyDelete