Friday, May 22, 2009

=I WILL LEAVE YOU NEVER=


Tell me what do you see when you look in my eyes, can you read what’s on my mind? Do you know what I feel even I don’t say a word? It’s hard to hide what I feel when it’s getting stronger every day, this feeling inside of me controls me, I am nowhere to go. I can’t fight this feeling, burning inside of me, I can’t just walk away and forget you, and it’s not easy to do. The more I ignore you, the more I fall for you and you know this feeling I have for you is deeper than the sea, I want to love you, even how hard it is; I will leave you never….

10 comments:

  1. its ok she knows it, i just want to write here what i said to her....

    ReplyDelete
  2. did she tell you what she feels??

    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still telling her again would just remind her of how much u love her

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes but if she doesnt feel the same ... its only bad for him. then she will feel big and he will suffer!

    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. she said she loves me more than anything else and she will take care my heart, i trust her because she show me love every time and every day of my life...lets not talk about her now, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh really??????? :D
    okok, not here. i also dont like to talk about private things here!

    cheska!

    ReplyDelete
  7. never let her go from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was always easy to fall in love but it was never easy to forget and ignore. =) So, just love her and never let go! XD kekes~

    Please tell the others to rest well! You too! Don't want me to die then rest well! XDD kekes~

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete