Friday, May 22, 2009

=SO RIGHT=


I was alone in a world of sorrow

I feel for me there is no tomorrow

My heart filled with worries and fears

No one is there for me to wipe my tears

I feel hopeless

I feel helpless

No one is around to comfort me

Nobody wants to love me

Isn’t hard to love me?

Isn’t hard to like me?

What’s wrong with me?

No one likes me

I hate to be torn apart

It’s breaking my heart

All I want is someone to love me

Someone that will accept me

I need someone who will be there for me

Someone will give the love just for me

I need someone to complete me

Someone that will never leave me

Why I have to ask for someone?

When I know I am no one

I have to think wisely

To make every thing clearly

In this world, you cannot get every thing

You give your all but left in you is nothing

I don’t need someone to make me complete now

I have to satisfy for what makes me complete for now

I guess I don’t have to ask too much

I can live without someone to love me much

Soon I will find my happiness and I will see the light

I will be contented and find love so right…

4 comments:

  1. It's easy to love you
    you are a very gentle and sweet person. Don't worry so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre always concern on how i will feel, everybody will go the hardway, will get hurt the thing is how you will handle and deal with it, i can say, i can handle even how hard it is, thank for being there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are strong and you can handle it... but even if you are having someone to tell you that you are not alone is good all the same, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping and expecting too much is painful, dont rush everything..i believe that love will come in a right place, time, and person if that day come you will find your true happiness you waited for so long...Goodluck and i hope you will find your true love and happiness - YMJM

    ReplyDelete