Friday, May 22, 2009

=FOR ALL OF MY LIFE=



When I’m confused and lost

When I feel down and no one to hold

You were there lending your shoulder

Giving all the comfort to make me secure

With you I feel my heart is safe

When you’re with me I can’t feel any pain

I never feel alone when you hold my hand

You take all my worries away

You wipe my tears when I cry

You stay beside me in troublesome

Giving all the love I need, shower me with your love

Your love is the greatest gift from heavens above

Someone like you will always be special

The love you gave will be treasure

I can be myself being with you

With you I don’t have to pretend

All the fears I have inside my heart

It fades when you hold me close to you

Your love is a blessing from heaven

Loving you feels like heaven

To you I will be thankful for all my life

And I will love you for all of my life…

2 comments:

  1. argh , i know u will update your blog yesterday :) but how sad .. i already off :( haizzz-zzz.

    anyway, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHHH! What a nice poem! ^^; I've been busy with school the past 2 weeks. ^^; Couldn't really come online to update my blogs and read yours. ^^;

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete