Friday, May 22, 2009

=NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU=


I’m so really bless that I found you in my life, you’ve done many good things  for me and loving me without any doubts, you accept me for who I am, loving me for what I am…loving you makes my whole life worth living for…You love me for all that I am and I am loving you with all I can…now my dream finally come true, because of you I become whole…I love you…and if things falls apart I will love you still because this heart of mine beats only for you…I love you no one else but you…

3 comments:

  1. thank you friend, im holding on for 6 months now....lets see what will happen next hey! lets not talk about her here ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... my mouth is now shut.
    I made a couple of new poems... all for you know who... but well... I also did some about cinema! XD

    ReplyDelete