Friday, May 22, 2009

=GOODBYE TO PAIN=


I gave every thing to you

Still my love is not enough for you

You leave me and walk away

You rip my heart all the way

When you left me, I try to fight

Forgetting all the pain with all my might

My life is hard when you leave me

I feel there is no more life left in me

I try to be strong and fight the pain

But tears is all I can gain

It’s not easy to move on

My heart is weak and I can’t go on

Every night to God I pray

That the pain will go away

So I can live a normal life again

And my life will not be in vain

I know this pain is just impermanent

That I will find my contentment

I know someday it will be over

This tears and pain will be over

But to survive I have to go in a hard way

To mend a broken heart there’s no easy way

Someday when I find my way

It will never be hurt this way

That I can live my life again

And I will say goodbye to pain…

3 comments: