Friday, May 22, 2009

=IT’S NOT ME=


Here we are, standing close to each other

Looking each other, can’t find the words to say

I can see it in your eyes, you’re in love

I feel the love inside your heart

I know, you’re in love you can’t deny it

I see it your eyes, love was there

You don’t want to hurt me

So you never tell me

But you cannot fool your heart

And your eyes cannot lie

You can’t say it straight to me

For you not to hurt me

You think is easy to hide

What your really feel inside

No matter how hard you try

There’s no easy way to break a heart

Even it will hurt me, you have to tell me

It’s better to get hurt to know the truth

Rather not to hurt and live with lies

I will cry if I will know the truth

But somehow I will face the truth

I will understand because I love you

I want you to be happy so I let go of you

Even you didn’t say the words I need to hear

I know what the truth behind the tears

No need to say sorry because you hurt me

I understand love does hurt

It will never be hurt like this if is not true

So I have to accept and let you go

Surely you will find your happiness

Don’t worry about hurting me, my heart understands

You’re in love and it’s not me…

7 comments:

  1. Then make her understand you are what is best for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you keep on cheering me, i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want what is best for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just drop by, i'm just starting to read your post but i can't read it all, my eyes its hurts and my neck ahh its so hurt, i know we havn't talk for a long time, i want you to know one of this day i will post an entry for you...the right time is coming that we will talk to each other heart to heart, i always support you im just keep distance but it doesnt mean that i forget you at all hmm my comment is gettinf longer i have to go home now its toooo late and im still working ahhh..reality hurts that's my comment to your entry..take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi micky yoochun!!i will support you all the way!!! i want to be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I told you once and I tell you again... I would run after you, little brother. :)

    ReplyDelete