Monday, May 11, 2009

[THE BEST IS YOU]


Dedicated to all mother in the world especially to my mom…I love you mom! Happy mothers day!!!!

You become my voice when I couldn’t speak

You take all my worries and ease the pain

When I cry, you are there wiping my tears

You are the best I ever have in my life

You lift me up when I am down

You show me what love really is

You thought me to be strong in special way

Fight for what I truly believe and never give up

I am thankful to have you in my life

I will be forever thankful to you all my life

You guide me and show me the right way

I never get lost because of your love

You are there giving your best

You love me with all your heart

When trouble comes my way

You are there to give shelter

You never let me to get hurt

You save my life in misery

Through sorrow and happiness

You never leave me alone and stay

Because of you I grow a better man

You’re the one who give me life

You are the reason why I reach the top

You thought me to fly and touch the sky

You will be a wonderful person I will never forget

Wherever I go you will be remember

Because in this world, the best is YOU!


i dont know where to credit this picture so i guess i have to credit all the fan site especially my favorite one...you know what is that fan site right? Love you alll

8 comments:

  1. She is one lucky mother to have such a good son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flattered...but you think im good? sometimes im being so annoying son also, but above all, i respect my parents, especially my mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the way you speack of them... They are very lucky parents. I gave quite some headaches to my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my parents were divorce, you know...so i become a father to my family, especially to my brother yoohwan

    ReplyDelete
  5. that must be hard... another weight on your shoulders

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ PYC
    Y are a best son ur parents have. Keep up the good work! U will be a good leader in ur family, because of your strength. Ur Mom is so lucky having two nice sons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah... that is true... Your brother loves you very much. He looks up to you and that proves the good person you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah... your mother is so pretty & beautiful.. i agree with ahri she is one lucky mother to have a brilliant son like u brother... ^^=

    ReplyDelete