Monday, May 11, 2009

[YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY]



I still can’t understand why some people take it as negative when they found out their idols or celebrity engage on this thing. Don’t you think it is more grateful to be happy when you see your idol getting connected with this thing rather to insult them? Don’t you think it is much better for your idol to be in the net to keep in touch with their fans, at least they doing something to reach their fans though net right? This is actually in my own opinion, I don’t know to others. They always see bad things to me when I am here talking to people and writing my blogs. I’m not forcing anyone here to treat me as VIP or celebrity; I’m being casual to them when I talk. I never say either to you to like me and believe in every words I say, I was here to share and show appreciation to people. I understand your reasons why you’re accusing me fake or any celebrity engage in this thing but tell me, did God tell you we don’t we have right to use the net because we are celebrity? It was written in the bible or what? Or maybe you think it is in the law. I’m getting pissed off with none sense words some people are saying. You don’t have something good to say and you think saying I AM FAKE is a good thing to say. Once again, I am expressing my opinion regarding on this matter, if I am fake to you then you are more fake to me either… 

7 comments:

  1. "Written on the Bible..." I'm loving your mood today!
    So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just telling the truth, if can anyone show me that it is written in the bible then probably i am wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told her someting similar on one of her replyes to me that's why I thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is cel anyway? i dont have an idea, shes hiding or something? but she is the worst person i ever encounter in my life, i dont know this is the net thing, anything can happen, im not interested to know her anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nevermind her, I also don't know her but the only information i could gather is that of the two only brain cells she ownes... one died yesterday. -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'o(@--@)o' She also did commented on my blog. @~@ Her comment wasn't as rude as the ones in your blog. @~@ I'm going crazy! She keeps sending rude comments! She was really really rude with the comments! @~@ Gees! What's wrong with her? Celebrities can go online too, who ever said they can't? @~@ *sigh*

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nevermind her, sweety!
    Just ignore the damn thing. That's what i did! But she messes with you again i'll lose my temper!

    ReplyDelete