Monday, May 11, 2009

[UNTIL THE DAY YOU SAY I DO]



Why you can’t understand me?

What I must do to make you believe in me?

All I want is just understanding from you

It’s not too much to ask from you

Do I have to beg you for you to love me?

Do I have to cry for you to need me?

I already do my best for you

I gave everything only for you

You never appreciate the entire thing I do

You keep on hurting me that’s what you do

I’m losing my mind with the pain inside

Tears in my eyes I cannot hide

You make me cry every time

You hurt my heart all the time

All I want is for you to accept me

To trust my love and believe me

To love you is what I want to do

To you there’s nothing I wouldn’t do

All I want is to have your love

To be mine and be your love

I don’t want to cry anymore

I only want to love you more

I will wait for the time to come

My chance soon it will come

I will never lose hope in loving you

I still believe in loving you

I will wait for you to love me too

Until the day you say I do…

No comments:

Post a Comment