Monday, May 11, 2009

[YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME]



If only you were here

I will say the words for you to hear

Whisper words of love to you my dear

Kiss your lips and be near

All I need is you

My heart beating for you

In my life there is only you

And I always love you

I always think of you every day

I want to be with you every single day

No matter how long the distance is

You will be my only love remember this

Everywhere I go, I will take you

In my heart I will keep you

The love we feel will make us one

You will be my only one

I will be your star gives you light

I will love you for the rest of my life

I’m willing to wait just for you

I never lose hope in loving you

Someday you and I will find a way

We will share our love, it will not fade away

We will be one like we always dream

We will make it come true our entire dream

You and I were right, I believe in our love

Don’t let go and hold to our love

Trust my love and believe me

You are every thing to me

Even I’m not with you at this time

It’s you I will love for all time…

7 comments:

  1. thanks, something came up in my heart so i write it

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's noticeble... all the passion...
    i just wish someday, somehow someone would write something like this to me.
    Just high dreaming and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all my poems are for every one is for sharing, so its for you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.
    But I was saying... what I was trying to say is that I would wish that someone, one day, would be this much in love with me to dedicate me this kind of poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i see, most people will longing for something like that you know..even me i want to be free be with my love, i will ask you know to made one for you hahaha kidding

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just love to tease me, don't you!
    You will be free with your love. I'm positive about it!
    Gambate!

    ReplyDelete