Monday, May 11, 2009

[YOU ARE A LOSER]



I am sick of your promises

You give me broken promises

You never make me happy

You make me feel like empty

All you can give is pain

Making my life in vain

You hurt my heart so much

That’s why I hate you so much

How could you hurt me?

When I give the best of me

You said my love is not true

The entire thing I say is not true

You thought I lie to you

That I never be true to you

How you will say that to me

When you know I give all of me

I give my all to you

But all I can get is pain from you

You never hear me blaming you

Even I feel shame on you

When I’ve done something right you never see it

But when I am wrong you always see it

You always see my mistake

And all you can do is to take

I suffer from your unselfish love

Until I surrender and lose my love

You cannot blame me if I go away

It’s you who make me walk away

Now I don’t love you any longer

Your selfishness I can’t take it any longer

If ever I will fall in love again

I will never let my heart to be fooled again

Goodbye to you, I can’t no longer stay

You are a loser that’s all I can say

4 comments:

  1. i just hope you're not talking to me here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what??? of course not! it was just my poem, i write it by heart remember? dont think something like that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok... i just feel extremly depressed right now XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. depressed? why? because of those people hurting and insulting you? well it happens to me too, but as i said, we have to be strong and understand them, its their problem not our problem, they make their own problem and turn to us so we can have problem also just like them...im always here as your friend, dont feel sad...

    ReplyDelete