Monday, May 11, 2009

[S H E]


Once in my life, I had a girl I love

She’s the one I truly love

She’s the one set my heart on fire

Giving all the things I desire

She is everything I have in my life

She’s the one I need in my life

Her love was every thing to me

Giving her love and loving me

She surrenders her soul to me

She’s always there for me

She was there wiping my tears

Taking away all my fears

I miss the love we share

All the things we have share

She was gone so fast

And her life never last

Now what I have is her memory

All her past was a history

She will never come back to me

Her life taken from me

All I can do is to look at the sky

Whisper words of love upon the sky

Say a little prayer for her

And she will always remember…

9 comments:

  1. It might be because I missed them but your poems today are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? well i have amazing friends so i have to write amazing poems, maybe i am amazing, kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not maybe... you are amazing... your poems.. are.... well they just make me speachless in a good sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now my eyes were tired again, im afraid i might fall asleep again waaaaaaaa maybe i need to rest now and i will be here once i have time, we will travel again you know, im thankful to all of you, if i get my free time i will be here, keep the faith my friend, thank you again and good luck also to you, smile! fighting! good night

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try.
    Did you read the poem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what poem? i read your poem and i comment there in case you don't know, just now i comment there, i think my comment is long

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read it just now.
    Thank you so much...
    *.* I just adore you! (in a friendly sense, don't get me wrong -.-')

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahhh! Okay.. Wait. I'm trying to find words to say about this poem. O___O I can't get words out. D: All I can say is that this poem is really nice! XDDD

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, Charco... he just leaves us speachless when it comes to his poems, right?

    ReplyDelete