Monday, May 11, 2009

[BETTER TO BE WHO I AM]



You point your fingers to me

Blaming all the things to me

To you I never done something right

You always want to be right

You never try to listen to me

When I speak your ears is close for me

Every word I say is nothing to you

Everything I do is wrong for you

You never know how much you hurt me

All I want is to make you proud of me

I did my best just for you

Even it’s hard to be like you

You want me to be what you are

And be like the way you are

I don’t want to pretend to be you

I don’t want to be like you

I have my own identity to show

What is real is what I will show

You cannot command me what to do

I know myself more than you do

This is me and I love who I am

It’s better to be who I am

I will be just the way I am

Rather to be not who I am

5 comments:

  1. well well well i think no one is commenting this poem of you because you are really fake, maybe the title should be "BETTER TO BE FAKE?" poory micky yoochun, you're faking him! come on! micky yoochun wanna be, show me yourself to me!!!! show me who you are and i tell you who i am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK HERE!
    don't you have anything better to do in life?
    What did I tell you before!
    LEAVE! You are not welcome here! Didn't you get that one already! Leave my friends alone.
    Yes he is my FRIEND. Problems?

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre friend is a fake one!!! fake one is not a friend, what? i love playing with him, i like to play with micky yoochun wanna be! hahahaha, i guess i have to leave for now, and i will be back and keep my eyes on micky yoochun wanna be!!! babush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know karmah?
    "What you give is what you get"?
    I'll get you for this.
    I hate Antis... and you like one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... now you are beeing ignored because of me.
    do you hate me, now?

    ReplyDelete