Monday, May 11, 2009

[MY LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU]



Take my hand and be with me

Everywhere I go, I take you with me

I promise we will never be apart

I will never break your heart

Stay with me forever

I will be with you forever

I will never leave you alone

As long I am here, you will never be alone

If you get lost, I will be with you

I will hold you and stay beside you

No matter what, I’m just here for you

I will stand by you for always

I will love you for always

Through hard times I will fight for you

Cause my love will always be with you…

5 comments:

  1. A step too long
    Time is more then I can take
    A step too late
    And you are gone
    Nothing can be done
    Just loving
    And hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you replying to my poem? sounds cool, really cool, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really replying... I'm just trying to tell you to keep the faith.
    Ok... this one felt strange... -.-'
    XD XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. no its ok, whether you reply or not, but your words sounds so sweet, i dont have something to post now, they keep on nag me, so i cant stay long

    ReplyDelete
  5. nag them back... tell them if they write as good as you do... they would have something to do instead of nagging you
    XDXDXDXDXDXD

    ReplyDelete