Monday, May 11, 2009

[THE PAIN NEVER GOES AWAY]



Alone in my empty room

I see my shadow in the wall of my room

Being unlucky to love I have been chosen

The cold I feel make me frozen

I become sick with the pain

My heart become strain

I feel my life is in madness

All I have now is sadness

No matter how I hide it

I can’t help not to show it

My eyes never get dry

The pain makes me cry

Tears keep on flowing like a river

And my body makes me shiver

Why it has to be hurt this way

The pain never goes away

No matter how hard not to feel it

I cannot fool my heart, I have to show it

You smash my total human being

Tearing every pieces of my whole being

What I have done wrong to you?

Make me look like a fool for you

Do I deserve not to be love?

Or it was my fate not to be love

Why you cannot see the reality

You keep on questioning my identity

You never know the truth

A star can fall and that’s the truth

In spite of your doubts to me

And all the pain you given me

I cannot stop my heart not to love you

You make me cry but I still love you

Whether you think it’s not true

To you, I will be forever true…

5 comments:

  1. incredibly sad...
    But as I said before I can see a bit of myself in your poems, I can relate to them, to that little dark lonely corner of our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you been hurt most of the time thats why you can relate something like that? sorry if i make poems just like that, i write it by heart, and i get hurt too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my own share of pain and will have in the future.
    You don't have to be sorry, writing with your heart it's an amazing thing, really powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i have so much love in my heart so my poems comes out just like that, i will feel better, actually, writing poems is one of releasing my worries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... I know what that means! I do the same... latelly I've uninspired... but yours are a source of inspiration

    ReplyDelete