Monday, May 11, 2009

[I LOVE YOU AND IT’S TRUE]



I don’t know what you have to make me love you; I just find my heart falling for you. I thought I will never feel this for you, but here I am falling for you. What did you do to my heart to make me love you this way? Are you some kind of magic that you put some spell on me? Or it was my heart will to love you this much. This feeling I can’t let go, I’m falling deeper and deeper. No matter what I do, my heart beats for you, I don’t care whether it’s magic or not, whether you care or not, I love you and it’s true, I will never stop loving you…

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes love feels like some kind of magic spell or hipnosis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. when im in love im losing my mind and i fall all the way, somehow it feels good even it doesnt work out at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the beauty of it. giving yourself away regardless of the outcome

    ReplyDelete
  4. the key is: you give your best and in spite of all the things you done, seems not enough and they leave you, its not your lost, its their lost right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...
    But sometimes giving your best seems not enough. Hope someday someone will like me for my heart, my soul, myself.

    ReplyDelete