Monday, May 11, 2009

[I CANNOT HAVE YOU]


From the time I fall for you

My heart never stops loving you

In my dreams you are there

I see your face every where

Your smile makes my heart weak

When you’re near I couldn’t speak

I become numb when I’m with you

I can’t find the right words to say to you

I don’t know how to tell you

All the love I feel for you

When you’re around I can’t talk

When you’re beside me I can’t even walk

What power you have to make me feel this way

Your magic makes me fall all the way

I can’t tell you how I feel for you

I know it is wrong to love you

You never feel the same way I feel

Because I know what you really feel

No matter what I do, I cannot have you

You cannot love me the way I love you

I know you cannot love me

Your heart belong not to me

Your love is all I need 

But I’m not the one you need

It’s sad to know the reality

You can never be mine for eternity

My heart keeps beating for you

I have to keep my love and hide for you

I don’t know if I will have a chance

That you and I will have romance

How fool I am to hope for you

When I know cannot have you

One day when my heart gets weary

I will see the truth clearly

The truth will set my heart free

Then I will be finally free

Soon I will find my happiness

I will say goodbye to loneliness

I can no longer love you

And I will let go of you

I will no longer waiting for you

The truth, I cannot have you…

8 comments:

  1. funny! that was only a poem, you just carried away, its very emotional, you get touched by it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get thouched by it because I also feel that there is someone I love that I can never have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yunho??? sorry i spell it out, well im too straight to say it, theres nothing to be shy of, i know you love him more than an idol, i understand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I left no doubts of that on my blog -.-' So yes. I don't really bother if people call me crazy, perhaps they are right. On the other hand, at his time, Einstein was also considered crazy... right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. he will understand too...dont worry..he has lot of admirers, girls can easily falls for him but he cares for girls and he understand in a silent way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I know, even here he is one of the members with the most fans.
    I don't mind. I honestly I'm not trying to get is attention. It might be hard to believe but is true.
    I just wanted to get this feelings off my chest so that my heart wouldn't hurt has much. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. INCREDIBLE! You make me feel speechless, yoochun!

    But, sad at the same time. =(

    -yong-

    ReplyDelete