Monday, May 11, 2009

[LOVE WILL FIND A WAY]



You keep dreaming of me at night

Wishing I will be the one you hold it tight

All you can do is to make a wish in a falling star

That someday you will be my lucky star

Your heart full of hopes and dreams

It’s me you always see in your dreams

You keep on wishing for my love

That someday I will give to you my love

Far away, you looking at me

You always stare at me

You almost collapse when I pass your way

Your heart melts when I look in your way

I give you a smile that you can’t forget

A moment that you will never forget

I know you are in love with me

In your eyes I see the reflection of me

I can tell you are in love

And I feel it’s me you love

I walk away from you

Trying not to look at you

I’m afraid that If give you a second look

My heart will fall and I will be hook

I am not ready to love you this time

I have to wait for the right time

Someday when I am no longer a star

I will love you and you will be my star

For now I have to keep the love in my heart

When the right time comes, I give you my heart

We have to hold what we feel inside

If we are meant to be, I will never hide

I will love you when the time is right

I will make every thing so right

Have faith in your heart and believe

Love will find a way and you have to believe…

5 comments:

  1. I also believe that somehow, in life, love always has a way to find our heart no matter how dark and closed it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the spirit my fiend! i have the same thought in my mind but all in all, i always believe in love and in myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... you have the heart and the spirit I only have the words, i guess.
    Still hoping and dreaming doesn't pay taxes (yet)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can get it free anyway, and if has to pay then im willing to pay for my dreams to aim it, funny, im a person who has fighting spirit, i dont want not to try my best its better to try than not trying at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei! all my life all I ever did was to be the best for everyone around me! Giving my best.

    ReplyDelete