Monday, May 11, 2009

[ONE DAY WITH YOU]



All I want it to have one day with you

To be free as a bird and be with you

I know we are miles apart

But our heart never be apart

You and I were meant to be together

We are two people with same feather

I never thought I can love you this much

Now my heart love you so much

All I can think about is to be with you

And to spend even one day with you

Far away, I always think of you

In my heart I always keep you

Even distance makes us away from each other

No one will stop us to love each other

As long I have you and you have me

Our love is all that matters to me

I don’t care about the distance between us

Let’s share our love just the two of us

No matter how people against to our love

Don’t let go, let’s fight for our love

Remember every words I say is true

My love for you will always be true

Just hold on to our love and don’t give up

I will be here for you and lift you up

Someday, time will come I can be with you

We will share love, just me and you

If time will give me chance to be with you

I will make one day to be forever with you

7 comments:

  1. Faith and hope are all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorite poem i made actually, i love it, yeah faith and hope, is one key for love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love too, it's so sweet. Who ever she is, she is only lucky girl. Keep the faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is lucky maybe but dont you think i should be lucky too? anyway, im ok, i can deal with this feeling, sometimes i forgot i am in love because im too busy to think about it, i am more focus in work

    ReplyDelete
  5. well of course you are lucky! You love her don't you! It would be better if she could reply to you don't you think, but first she needs to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she knows!!! i already told her, i even tell her about my blogs and livejournal, she said she will drop by some other time, but she will not make any blogs because she has no time to write at all, shes busy also with stuff and work, but she will give comments fro my writings, and she appreciate it, but we are friends you know, we are close, the feeling is mutual, we dont have to rush, so were just giving each other a time, she was so amazing you know, she understand every thing, im speechless what else can i say about her? nothing compares to her, thank you friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you!
    That is such good news!
    I wish you all hapiness in the world

    ReplyDelete