Monday, May 11, 2009

[DO I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING?]



I shouldn’t write something like this but reading something from people out of nowhere makes me laugh. I’m not asking your opinion but I didn’t say you don’t have right to say your opinion, everybody has a right to say they want to say as long you know your limits but this is my journal, I think I need my writings to be respected and besides I never ask you people to discuss whether “I am fake or not?”. I’m not mad but somehow I get irritated because why it has a big deal to you about opening my shop? It doesn’t make your life miserable, why you seem so affected saying that this thing will not stop as long I am faking Micky Yoochun. I was laughing when I read that, why I have to fake myself? People that I am talking here I consider them as friends, not fans, and I don’t act as celebrity with them. Don’t think that I convince them to believe in me, I never ask them to believe me or force them to believe me. Right from the start when I made a blogs back in my live journal, I can’t remember I right something to discuss whether I am fake or not, and asking people what they think of it blah…blah…Now that I made blogspot to lessen those rude comments, but I think I was wrong because you follow me here. I don’t know if you are stalker or what, you keep on following me wherever I go and mess up everything. This is what I will say to you, if you don’t believe in me and in my writings, simply get out of my way, don’t read my blogs, don’t you think you are the one who is fake when you read my blogs and you doesn’t believe at all? You’re just fooling yourself and I’m not the one fooling you. Now you are asking me to prove to you I am the real one? Why I have to do that when you’re not brave enough to show me who really you are and keep on hiding as anonymous, it only show how scare you are to show yourself to me when you know I can explode and get pissed off with you! It’s better to say, show me who you are and I will show you what I am…come to think of it…

 

For Your Information Come To Read This One, this is from a fan site I often visit when I am free and this site was one of my favorite because they are very good and I like many stuff there, I’m not promoting the site don’t think I am, I just want you to read what is written there for you to understand and stop arguing with my friends here…http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/page/2/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment