Monday, May 11, 2009

[FOREVER]




You are my heart and soul

The music behind my soul

You are the love in my heart

The light inside my heart

I stand out because of you

I shine because of you

Words are not enough to show

All the love I have to show

But in my heart I know

I love you and you have to know

I will always be there for you

No matter what, I will love you

I will never let go someone like you

Is worth living for to have you

I can’t ask for more than your love

I become strong because of your love

Your love is all that matters to me

And I will give all of me

This is a promise I will keep

Our love in my heart I will keep

Just believe in our love, it will grow

It will last and continue to glow

My love will be yours forever

And I will not leave you ever…

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I also have a poem with the same name... I like yours best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i share my poems, and your poem is best also, that's what i see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's not argue about this... yours ate the best and that is all
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. were not arguing...hahaha how about we are both best ok???

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine are the worstest ones XD
    i think im gonna delete my account here and also lj.
    i would like to say goodbye :)
    it was nice people. never lose faith, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gona kick your but to the moon if you dare to stand on your knees!
    -.-' Come on Francesca.
    At least for this poor little unskiled singer (window breaker sounds better) with the nack for writing that completly love your writings

    ReplyDelete
  7. no worst poems here, all of us i consider good and best ok? right ahri? raji, ahri, francesca and other writers should i include myself? all writers are good according to their own belief and way of writing, way of thinking etc..etc..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!
    We all are the best because all of us write with the heart and that is what matters. Somehow we all have the same passions, same interests... That makes me believe that similar people atract each other. And i'm proud to be friends with all of you

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahri... it think the girl cel was here, she just gave comments to me, shes stalking me or what? shes really annoying, i can handle her but im tto tired to deal with her now, im getting head ache from her

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me handle her.
    -.-' I'm getting tired too.
    Never mind her. I'll take care of it.
    No one messes with my friends and get's away with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahri, dont do it, it will turn to worst, he will just giving you an head ache, i already say what i want to say to her, hoping she will stop, i dont know how come she knows im here its like she spying on me or what

    ReplyDelete
  12. nevermind her.
    It wasn't me who told her!
    How can i let her be if she is messing with my friends?
    No way!

    ReplyDelete