Monday, May 11, 2009

[TIME OUT!] RE-POST IT!

what the hell??? i don't know why the other post of my entries about this matter is on dated May 9, i dont know what went wrong it falls on that day...so i have to repost it...

I should get a time out first! This is very quick! I receive many rude message on my livejournal questioning my entries here, I’m so tired but I have to clear things here, maybe I didn’t explain very well to you about the business I’ve been talking about…I still have hang over last night for the concert so this is only quickly! I don’t know why I have to do this!

 

Most of you know that we have business, the ice cream shop that I set it up for my mother as my gift to her for mother’s day. I already mention about opening an ice cream shop for my mom. My brother yoohwan said I am a cautious son to give expensive presents, he just laughs at me. Well that is me, I am a big money spender I admit but as long I make my love ones happy, that is all matters to me, and beside my money is not going out of nowhere so I spend money not for the benefit of nothing. Supposed to be the shop will open on May 2, but due to some matters that the shop was not fully fixed and many cleanings to do, my mom decided to adjust the date and so the shop was officially opened May 9. We wanted to be getting ready when it is open. All the decision is up to her now since she will be the one manage it and of course I will help her with all my might. Yoohwan still young but he is willing to help, I appreciate that but Yoohwan likes ice cream so bad! Probably he will like more to eat ice cream rather than to help, funny! But my brother is a responsible person, I ask him to help mom while I am away, I can see he is doing his best. Since our shop is open now, I wish it will become a blockbuster like our concerts we had. We are hoping and praying for the success of our business, it’s for the better future…Keep supporting us, we will be thankful to all of you as long as we live… hmmm I wonder if Changmin will come by and eat our ice cream…You never know? Let’s wait and see, knowing how he loves food, he can never resist it…

 

“Changmin! When you come by, don’t forget to pay! No more discounts, ice cream are not for free, if you want to get something free? TAKE ME!”!

16 comments:

  1. ice cream??? YEAH :D
    i love ice cream! and its italian ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAH! Italian Icecream... I miss it so much! It's a most!
    Good luck to your shop, I know it will have lot's of success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you beautiful ladies, i can't wait to be on the business, im busy but i wish i can help with all my might to my mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also miss beeing hable to help my parents... beeing distant sucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to be there for my family, i love them so much, every thing i do is for them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good man!

    Im wondering what d taste of Gelato Ice cream is. Yummy!

    If u need staff in ur shop, u can call us. Haha. Wish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah... I also want to be there for them... but it's really complicated right now, so I guess they are the ones beeing there for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we only have few stuff and employee, i do some interviews for hiring, but most of the time is my mom, no need for you to work there, aim high and you will get your own business someday

    ReplyDelete
  9. ?????????
    I was talking about my parents helping me because bad things appened to me.
    I'm standing up for myself searching for a new job and finishing my two books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. no ahri, it was my reply to icha there, funny, sorry you misunderstood, its hard to be far we family, believe me, i am away from my family most of the time, i always make it up to them once i'm with them

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do understand.... It's way to hard... I don't see them for three months now and before those 3 days I spent with them I hadn't seen them In 7 months... and before that a hole year... I miss the so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i believe it is park yoochun, he is th ereal one because the statement is true like he said, it was a gift for his mother which is true i just read in the internet now that micky yoochun reveals that it was his gift for his mother, if this person is not the real one how come he knows this things and express the words very well, i don't think this person has instinct, to think something lie that but now im really sure it was him...

    read this information

    May 13th, afternoon news.

    According to Korea multimedia news, before Mother’s Day idol group member TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun by using all the money he got from the TVXQ’s activities, bought his mom an ice cream shop as gift.

    This ice cream shop is located in Apgeujeongdong, Seoul, South Korea. The shop is very clean and on its wall there are a lot of Yoochun pics hung. Today (May 13th), Yoochun’s official officer also provided a statement of truth on this matter.

    Meanwhile, TVXQ currently is now in Japan for Arena tour. After they finish the tour in upcoming July, they’ll surely come back to Korea.


    source: baidu + TVXQCN + Mr.TVXQ
    trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

    i get it from a fan site, thank you for that fan site for information, sorry i posted here for people to know what i am trying to say, i love you micky yoochun

    ReplyDelete
  13. “Changmin! When you come by, don’t forget to pay! No more discounts, ice cream are not for free, if you want to get something free? TAKE ME!”!"

    That sentence really made me laughed! I actually wanted to do the same thing when I'm in Korea! XDD wahaha! ;p Or maybe I could get some free ice cream if I make my "puppy faces" with changmin! XD I love to eat sweet things too! XD wahaha! ;p

    ~Charco

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy.. i've seen pictures of the ice cream in your shop & i was like *drooling all over* XD

    i want some ice cream NOW T^T

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ pyc
    actually u should say like this Master...
    'Changmin and Icha! When u both come by, dont forget to wash all dishes there if you both wanna free Ice Cream. LOL. After that Icha is in charge to massage my Mom, then U Changmin will massage me. Yay! Got it! My eyes are ön u both! Once again, Icha! Dont kiss Changmin after washing d dishes. No no no! '

    hahihahi hahuhahu... I will, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ charco
    omo!
    'puppy faces' with Changmin??
    I will join then. Pls2,let me join. Pls2! XD! So, he dates with two young yet pretty girls. LOL. Hohoho...! Just kidding! Im laughing myself. I made joke then i laugh. Hahaha....Then, if Changmin read this comment,he will say 'whatever, i want them'. Hahuhahihu...*die lauging*

    my words are just fantasy at above.

    ReplyDelete